[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Cullen Fluffy Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca> Mon, 22 June 2026 16:01 UTC
Return-Path: <fluffy@iii.ca>
X-Original-To: moq@mail2.ietf.org
Delivered-To: moq@mail2.ietf.org
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by mail2.ietf.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 72557105287D2 for <moq@mail2.ietf.org>; Mon, 22 Jun 2026 09:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ietf.org; s=ietf1; t=1782144095; bh=O1Xh5gfPMTbVn9/0ishIy5BYMX/Q8xFodaEg4w1mr9k=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To; b=QqnnNopWjvnuO7FvEj3Jugs4ZEun9brEz90hKccalKjKzAjo0LR/FfvpeQh4FwGqv LTlGY6i2RckVsVdPTs8a32b49lcebXlUfhYk/hM8k9t9sqQhdIMJuRgTp7GXkEY4iB lNvrSBmnG0Pw5ldqgUpjz5zukn/dcHMnxNI+5pUM=
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at ietf.org
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: -2.798
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.798 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW=-0.7, RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL_BLOCKED=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
Authentication-Results: mail2.ietf.org (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=iii.ca header.b="2o2Wu8Y+"; dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=messagingengine.com header.b="UzwBKnEP"
Received: from mail2.ietf.org ([166.84.6.31]) by localhost (mail2.ietf.org [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id hN7VCd5aMG5Z for <moq@mail2.ietf.org>; Mon, 22 Jun 2026 09:01:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from fout-b6-smtp.messagingengine.com (fout-b6-smtp.messagingengine.com [202.12.124.149]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature ECDSA (P-256)) (No client certificate requested) by mail2.ietf.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id C2F971052858C for <moq@ietf.org>; Mon, 22 Jun 2026 09:01:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from phl-compute-01.internal (phl-compute-01.internal [10.202.2.41]) by mailfout.stl.internal (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4B54D1D00158; Mon, 22 Jun 2026 12:01:25 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from phl-frontend-03 ([10.202.2.162]) by phl-compute-01.internal (MEProxy); Mon, 22 Jun 2026 12:01:25 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=iii.ca; h=cc:cc :content-type:content-type:date:date:from:from:in-reply-to :in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references:reply-to:subject :subject:to:to; s=fm3; t=1782144085; x=1782230485; bh=Ni3LdIB7Np 2TeSPEuaYrWnheukroVLPb4DPE08bcslw=; b=2o2Wu8Y+a6a6uw3E43B9xR7uE8 4fZHGgcdzQRZxUQ3M0kkB6d3gl+xCzgPeywDna2SwUfFwYGDd60EGtPyyWIwp/DR xDYjNYmPkwmDcpyijS5YKnQZ2o5fAbgo0ly1xw0fRAnCsdT7u2hE3K7cHtaf0LUM gyZvMjIPF5ZiAP0d+apsqoiBFXluwm6fY9aY3fwRs3pc/TzysoH9ZPO47lVxc4nb 7/ZfqqdrttuZkQkqqdCy6B726ps+1bMi8slwguHBd2GLvi2FCYJBt+8fqGOhRgPm FIqkl5nwjHUSJ2tZ7piWjsz5lfJNF5769p7HZYKkFv734jUv7cu9eR+20vdA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:cc:content-type:content-type:date:date :feedback-id:feedback-id:from:from:in-reply-to:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:reply-to:subject:subject:to :to:x-me-proxy:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; t= 1782144085; x=1782230485; bh=Ni3LdIB7Np2TeSPEuaYrWnheukroVLPb4DP E08bcslw=; b=UzwBKnEP7HVfteMwYD4QV9mkGi0JJrhEyUvt2BRprpRP/ZViHcF vUrije8YIDT5VzSEJAtHTWQUjV7JPfcqDdx7BkJw5rDiQMQ7swEApmVWACQPzLtt 9wbh1y1rMue3JusXwNI+//+8sW5qGenXT2aP1YTuksGCYnq1lhPJybF58vruktSK 3El3GaMYb9+QWGZYYEpeprpyxD2+2ic1vcvhFgL4mNHKpErRXGr6SHQ1CvP3/tN+ UtY2ayqrfHU+02zlOLtZf2lu9XqKllN3yaiidWPi7kAJtNy6sKXpcJkCL/iqBkuu bcIBRZBtoRWSPrLwQzDmemOAo5fWf//hCaA==
X-ME-Sender: <xms:VFw5atJ3nEhQo-s6Jl33giUFoPCYmmdI_25LZ0jQj5DyrPCSfVKsNw> <xme:VFw5apQxbxqNZ_AeKGjHVXWvVIsI4Zuo2MB3D2TwkVDNpASo1-hdloHfKipLbA2-_ LAp9I3etR1OVCZoF78ENw7B--B5zAf6m16P1y9x1EciO34F4NysEB4c>
X-ME-Received: <xmr:VFw5atodJqKq_97No--LUh7r7w_jbX0pvrNLrTDtYL877vpWjeFfSRIwNXtev6BlUp5MSXfi1xOO4fLv1_lI1iI2JLu3fDSbI4kM7uN-SA>
X-ME-Proxy-Cause: dmFkZTGptY30MyCpaBawaHv12/VPNVV+m1PfrMj8KXhGBjsV6GIyAoWOA65EqwvRQTM2Wk K+UXR8F+1P8cDSiv9yw9Wfzkh+GoEzhvYZiVTevAu52hHWruo9OOmUcKeCkxSMuW8QAttg MEBI664173Bqemev7366B5gaUDx2ezFP+tmey1FuRA7xW933A0T1Sshm2wPTLahc1e+m92 6EIYhhPJqsMfAb44uSjRzF+qbwD+Q0W6DUpaYIha+tnHbrF+2HVuu/XdQtmpU7X9oshks7 7cObhX4jQDnJ12LUHBi0XIHN5Wci01/zKLeWv+JjlgOwzMVVVbDD/111LYI2eMJ0ZJ2xh1 xYhisClLPNY/J9Loj/RgSt570m5zUNjc9ZX4Lahr4OP9VGp0PiN1BUFB7L9uE301WNNcxT e3gTXl9Q6Z2S0ADSw/m+unpKWPrWy0upBb+NCJVkauRckHLpHLoBALifeJzKjlJI/2B0gR W8hi3CJdzp1HJXSWhxORMiY42/1gkIyJiXPSmXEHyMhdnldoD8lhe/+Onu78SGsAPTJAAq yUygwJs7EAZcgRB2CSt4nbRGJE9A9zOE/4UsZyphX0jMDyc84Ue0yDQj/6v3yKoJK6m19h xXFEGivfPKBdPNIih/WSx9W/q6KH28+ni+FL0vRto0/cwmJ7b9cW59GIu5NQ
X-ME-Proxy: <xmx:VFw5ampSMz3ZGf9L7_nJ2SP0A0ApGUezXF9BFXMYp4wTkXBJXWQ4Wg> <xmx:VFw5avNgh35KhzDTPlM-_1DDHJW4bbdlJizmSs54719VWndXG272cw> <xmx:VFw5anyn4nOBptVQFy6dzb1TbtFDOLSDdVuDIzTmS20aTEN-yAzhbQ> <xmx:VFw5aovti5UZZOzn4Japt61UIUzZtj2gjHSoSKOWAL4ee1_o4VWNdQ> <xmx:VVw5amZEAG0leVzxadUGB4kFF-P6BOMGMBUeojhjdIxALlClQHgbd1za>
Feedback-ID: icafe48a4:Fastmail
Received: by mail.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Mon, 22 Jun 2026 12:01:24 -0400 (EDT)
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="Apple-Mail=_9DFD1C20-B6AA-4B6A-8EFC-C308C1A01C4A"
Mime-Version: 1.0 (Mac OS X Mail 16.0 \(3864.600.51.1.1\))
From: Cullen Fluffy Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
In-Reply-To: <CAJZW6+pa90BVSrhc_5ZOoR_hneNi17Qit7U-9p4xBKE=7Xxifw@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 10:01:13 -0600
Message-Id: <6573A189-E762-4F93-864B-57FBC8BA7428@iii.ca>
References: <CAM4esxRvzUJ4rGN7eoWOzQw=AWvzFsiAsgxiVJa=HCA7Bj-ksA@mail.gmail.com> <14DADD6A-BC8E-406E-8C3E-451DF9DC15B8@iii.ca> <CAJZW6+pa90BVSrhc_5ZOoR_hneNi17Qit7U-9p4xBKE=7Xxifw@mail.gmail.com>
To: Mike English <englishm@cloudflare.com>
X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.3864.600.51.1.1)
Message-ID-Hash: 354EANSPM5CODYLXVQ3VEWATN3OJV2ZH
X-Message-ID-Hash: 354EANSPM5CODYLXVQ3VEWATN3OJV2ZH
X-MailFrom: fluffy@iii.ca
X-Mailman-Rule-Misses: dmarc-mitigation; no-senders; approved; emergency; loop; banned-address; member-moderation; nonmember-moderation; administrivia; implicit-dest; max-recipients; max-size; news-moderation; no-subject; digests; suspicious-header
CC: Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com>, MOQ Mailing List <moq@ietf.org>
X-Mailman-Version: 3.3.9rc6
Precedence: list
Subject: [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
List-Id: Media over QUIC <moq.ietf.org>
Archived-At: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/moq/6xakChZnUTL1oNiAB20d4VQK1zs>
List-Archive: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/moq>
List-Help: <mailto:moq-request@ietf.org?subject=help>
List-Owner: <mailto:moq-owner@ietf.org>
List-Post: <mailto:moq@ietf.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:moq-join@ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:moq-leave@ietf.org>
Nice work Mike - thank you > On Jun 22, 2026, at 10:00 AM, Mike English <englishm@cloudflare.com> wrote: > > It looks like the meetings are in a weird limbo TBA state in the Datatracker... > > https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim/announce > > <Screenshot 2026-06-22 at 11.58.59.png> > > I think non-chairs cannot access the details from that page. > > However, from the slug I was able to construct a URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2026-moq-17/session/moq > > to reach the agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2026-moq-17-moq-01/ > > and the Meetecho link: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?session=35696 > > On Mon, Jun 22, 2026 at 11:38 AM Cullen Fluffy Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca <mailto:fluffy@iii.ca>> wrote: >> >> I can’t see the meeting in datatracker. Is there an agenda for today’s call ? >> >> >> >> > On Jun 21, 2026, at 4:57 AM, Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com <mailto:martin.h.duke@gmail.com>> wrote: >> > >> > There is an interim meeting on Monday. The announcement is stuck in a data tracker queue. >> > >> > If it doesn't go out 30 min before, I will send a Google Meet link at that time. >> > -- >> > Moq mailing list -- moq@ietf.org <mailto:moq@ietf.org> >> > To unsubscribe send an email to moq-leave@ietf.org <mailto:moq-leave@ietf.org> >> >> -- >> Moq mailing list -- moq@ietf.org <mailto:moq@ietf.org> >> To unsubscribe send an email to moq-leave@ietf.org <mailto:moq-leave@ietf.org> > > > > -- > Mike English | he/him | Principal Systems Engineer > englishm@cloudflare.com <mailto:englishm@cloudflare.com> > LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/miketenglish <https://www.linkedin.com/in/miketenglish> <https://www.cloudflare.com/> > 1 888 99 FLARE | www.cloudflare.com <https://www.cloudflare.com/> > Helping build a better Internet <https://www.cloudflare.com/the-net/>
- [Moq] I assure you there is an interim meeting Mo… Martin Duke
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Martin Duke
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Martin Duke
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Cullen Fluffy Jennings
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Mike English
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Cullen Fluffy Jennings
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Law, Will
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Martin Duke
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Cullen Fluffy Jennings
- [Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meetin… Martin Duke