[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/6xakChZnUTL1oNiAB20d4VQK1zs/
3762793
2258176
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Mike English
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/PKJLAnRF1Ky1ODCSZiG1JvvsPpM/
3762792
2258176
[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout
Martin Duke
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/GR_WFSvYN3QU8QzapaSU-uS7JU0/
3762784
2256699
[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/D7qFp-Cvey0CKYv-l8-G8_vVYTM/
3762779
2256699
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-22
moq
/arch/msg/moq/eMI6pC_M1BHBp96Ov5hwm340F-0/
3762775
2258176
[Moq] Poll: Interim Location[Moq] Poll: Interim Location
Martin Duke
2026-06-21
moq
/arch/msg/moq/AMFlazS8iioKNkSbeZ-V83YyGrs/
3762474
2258181
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Martin Duke
2026-06-21
moq
/arch/msg/moq/X2xjykJjXpTTpRvJDYiArv4w2gY/
3762472
2258176
[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] Re: I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Martin Duke
2026-06-21
moq
/arch/msg/moq/j4FxbFhtuUyUj13aCU5jx8fnBq4/
3762471
2258176
[Moq] I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday[Moq] I assure you there is an interim meeting Monday
Martin Duke
2026-06-21
moq
/arch/msg/moq/EM27iMaVavSYW2inX4NPgty6AXk/
3762467
2258176
[Moq] Weekly github digest (Media Over QUIC Activity Summary)[Moq] Weekly github digest (Media Over QUIC Activity Summary)
Repository Activity Summary Bot
2026-06-21
moq
/arch/msg/moq/u82pz0GBmk69JI5vR07Y1Z1X0m0/
3762446
2258155
[Moq] Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: AUTH design team
Manish
2026-06-19
moq
/arch/msg/moq/J3O3P5A3eDJLL98Gcs13LHg7Csg/
3762000
2256686
[Moq] Re: [External] : Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: [External] : Re: AUTH design team
Nemanja Djordjevic
2026-06-19
moq
/arch/msg/moq/STDgjlGvuqJl5qBfcAgsz_ir6Ns/
3761988
2256686
[Moq] Re: [External] : Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: [External] : Re: AUTH design team
Manu Gupta
2026-06-18
moq
/arch/msg/moq/nCj5B1iB5ldaEp4t0Uz8IjAP894/
3761957
2256686
[Moq] I-D Action: draft-ietf-moq-c4m-01.txt[Moq] I-D Action: draft-ietf-moq-c4m-01.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-18
moq
/arch/msg/moq/ji2obHtg-zqR4_Pg33nZMM3XtQk/
3761609
2257717
[Moq] MOQT over QMUX[Moq] MOQT over QMUX
Magnus Westerlund
2026-06-17
moq
/arch/msg/moq/G3WnGnXMcTmTJGi-CD29mDOwScI/
3760973
2257471
[Moq] Minutes from Interim meeting 260611-260612[Moq] Minutes from Interim meeting 260611-260612
Magnus Westerlund
2026-06-16
moq
/arch/msg/moq/d2QqraIdNTDpWp9aN7GerKrJ2GM/
3760672
2257312
[Moq] Re: Filters on SUBSCRIBE_TRACKS[Moq] Re: Filters on SUBSCRIBE_TRACKS
Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)
2026-06-15
moq
/arch/msg/moq/oIGEQTtMePIGw2_jXbp5pNqWl50/
3760403
2257175
[Moq] Filters on SUBSCRIBE_TRACKS[Moq] Filters on SUBSCRIBE_TRACKS
Ian Swett
2026-06-15
moq
/arch/msg/moq/xpjiO45imKfEaqowHqHTXTxxy84/
3760392
2257175
[Moq] moq-encoder-player on v16 available publicly (big refactor + prettify)[Moq] moq-encoder-player on v16 available publicly (big refactor + prettify)
Jordi Cenzano Ferret
2026-06-14
moq
/arch/msg/moq/hmU8FCJfbj5xp314lT9_emaovfE/
3759884
2256943
[Moq] Weekly github digest (Media Over QUIC Activity Summary)[Moq] Weekly github digest (Media Over QUIC Activity Summary)
Repository Activity Summary Bot
2026-06-14
moq
/arch/msg/moq/Kotqq07mnWeFFIhA6PKCcrDmzQY/
3759860
2256919
[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout
Luke Curley
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/eLwUh2kN6p7B9Zx0gH6HwjiQ7Yk/
3759473
2256699
[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout[Moq] Re: How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout
Martin Duke
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/ysXtLxLdjrqnM8dI4gZpnNecm3Q/
3759410
2256699
[Moq] Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: AUTH design team
Mike English
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/mz7nAt-_pda4kgC-gcCSfV_hTMI/
3759404
2256686
[Moq] Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: AUTH design team
Aman Sharma
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/Osh_aUosOLF7XNIQX4iXdYPufs8/
3759396
2256686
[Moq] How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout[Moq] How timestamps totally solve delivery timeout
Martin Duke
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/dUif27bJriaAj3PNVFKUOZvqruE/
3759394
2256699
[Moq] Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: AUTH design team
Suhas Nandakumar
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/BXxHwpx5CZngvp89NNpcY2c6s3U/
3759366
2256686
[Moq] Re: AUTH design team[Moq] Re: AUTH design team
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/0W0GLzzM5n5u3Ro79AUsKxayKjE/
3759364
2256686
[Moq] AUTH design team[Moq] AUTH design team
Martin Duke
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/I6K1996zWxFg-qiXrB_VPH0fhBg/
3759362
2256686
[Moq] Re: London interim Meetecho links[Moq] Re: London interim Meetecho links
Mike English
2026-06-12
moq
/arch/msg/moq/_E4uorgYx5rJaJOW3RljVdJmido/
3759204
2250755
[Moq] Re: Joining FETCH Replacement Proposal[Moq] Re: Joining FETCH Replacement Proposal
Luke Curley
2026-06-11
moq
/arch/msg/moq/4MGqjoZQR7dBiLkMZ0cWUyVPCHg/
3758797
2254840
[Moq] Re: London interim Meetecho links[Moq] Re: London interim Meetecho links
Mike English
2026-06-11
moq
/arch/msg/moq/nCApQfzDuJND2cTLwHIQG_D4syg/
3758731
2250755
[Moq] London interim Meetecho links[Moq] London interim Meetecho links
Mike English
2026-06-11
moq
/arch/msg/moq/pUh67gE7irVbKFrJxrQWFvsKfE0/
3758659
2250755
[Moq] Re: Joining FETCH Replacement Proposal[Moq] Re: Joining FETCH Replacement Proposal
Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)
2026-06-11
moq
/arch/msg/moq/o5L3qPMFSCapgLE83Q0csq1moMA/
3758571
2254840
[Moq] Re: Consensus Call: DTS and SWITCH[Moq] Re: Consensus Call: DTS and SWITCH
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-10
moq
/arch/msg/moq/pfZHSyGTkzBIaeEvTBpu2ZoiBhM/
3758446
2251881
[Moq] Re: Consensus Call: DTS and SWITCH[Moq] Re: Consensus Call: DTS and SWITCH
Martin Duke
2026-06-10
moq
/arch/msg/moq/N4UzCg0oBMwRMIhGn_TfzYRDdw4/
3758431
2251881
[Moq] Re: Consensus Call: DTS and SWITCH[Moq] Re: Consensus Call: DTS and SWITCH
Cullen Fluffy Jennings
2026-06-10
moq
/arch/msg/moq/duOy8reBl8q3AWELkpCB0dXUJgQ/
3758413
2251881
[Moq] Re: Consensus Call: DTS and SWITCH[Moq] Re: Consensus Call: DTS and SWITCH
Alan Frindell
2026-06-10
moq
/arch/msg/moq/97tWLbmtpAj6yHifHy4hq2CFMKk/
3758232
2251881
[Moq] Re: Consensus Call: DTS and SWITCH[Moq] Re: Consensus Call: DTS and SWITCH
Martin Duke
2026-06-10
moq
/arch/msg/moq/crkKFWvxvogrBbHmWkCxpNNGVzw/
3758193
2251881
[Moq] MOQT Issues to Discuss In London[Moq] MOQT Issues to Discuss In London
Alan Frindell
2026-06-10
moq
/arch/msg/moq/jzQD_JpA0yuoQgfXp4ChReYQVLA/
3758053
2256295
[Moq] Re: Joining FETCH Replacement Proposal[Moq] Re: Joining FETCH Replacement Proposal
Alan Frindell
2026-06-10
moq
/arch/msg/moq/C01IiMiaukttwY21aCokPQdezLs/
3758041
2254840
40 Messages