Re: [MORG] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6154 (4422)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 20 July 2015 22:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=BxIwdAbRB1DWZ75fFDhVq4dM35ruFuabNoMv+Mqd3/g=; b=siKZDsXU0FsPdGP+/sBFxLsyAuSfsYRXE/DDwIdNxWeFRwfPNKqwTCgncxe9EpGuP5 ywCheJ6IqcW7Iu2V4sn7UiyENbqAzqNrZrOYK16dGVon/EIH4o4/TKMSzUYHaLo3G5Ju QQu/gez+p4lCTuCHRqugm1QYRJ6puw4aIDJEAfluw9v+fWEN9v9BqRbF+Gd7rYWxVOOz j0GaUu3V4M7tJhsJUUTDNnRmsBwOpFePIL8bXh6X06Eti1c3io4dWkYuJldwhOZmV21L xXeDcIh5SiNbxN+Dta5Ryk5iI57gYZCnq0eEuIImVPAk0eYv51Q6NUpvCyveSraHCSWA yPzw==