Re: [mpls-tp] about open discussion about MIP MEP in MPLS-TP networks

Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com> Fri, 26 November 2010 19:52 UTC

From: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
To: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>, "BUSI, ITALO (ITALO)" <italo.busi@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 21:53:24 +0200
References: <A1F769BC58A8B146B2EEA818EAE052A20964A4A6A7@GRFMBX702RM001.griffon.local> <10ca01cb815f$63a476b0$2aed6410$@olddog.co.uk> <A1F769BC58A8B146B2EEA818EAE052A20964A4A73B@GRFMBX702RM001.griffon.local> <12d101cb8186$74b08f80$5e11ae80$@olddog.co.uk> <A1F769BC58A8B146B2EEA818EAE052A20964A4A94D@GRFMBX702RM001.griffon.local> <143b01cb81bd$8c5c1c80$a5145580$@olddog.co.uk> <A3C5DF08D38B6049839A6F553B331C76D5CD91FFB5@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com> <15740615FC9674499FBCE797B011623F16B45326@FRMRSSXCHMBSB1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <A3C5DF08D38B6049839A6F553B331C76D5CD91FFBC@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com> <002f01cb8a33$07a01d10$16e05730$%vissers@huawei.com> <A3C5DF08D38B6049839A6F553B331C76D6B6ED93AA@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com> <15740615FC9674499FBCE797B011623F16BC6823@FRMRSSXCHMBSB1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <A3C5DF08D38B6049839A6F553B331C76D6B6ED977B@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com>, <15740615FC9674499FBCE797B011623F16C23A97@FRMRSSXCHMBSB1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com>, <A3C5DF08D38B6049839A6F553B331C76D6B78ED537@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US