Re: [mpls-tp] [mpls] New draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-00 draft for review

venkatesan mahalingam <venkatflex@gmail.com> Mon, 28 February 2011 13:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Hb2yrX6eVaKrJd+LYR5f0+/q8vk1q91WAT21W6JSCRc=; b=I/unJ3oNwm1PQG3Ob9Gw9hQ8AP1LAt9dwuDChr/yTYmxvuQnojgZbCYYzp8HlSUeb2 59iX/I2nz3hBIyAdn9CiQyXHf50/7ZMU01hQHxMPGTdgeIpD3c0xxhURQsfGbafvlkln z9sLPQ0Wwz9rJ4CQt+vU+WB3N6b2SLjkQYNTc=