Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Mon, 30 September 2013 20:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10474; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1380572498; x=1381782098; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=FsifhuCAqvJhwdOQexUuiqA3/7cgFBQFq3ubD6qUFOI=; b=JY+jkQ3lnwG6o9EAITahdSo1jWzHTuWMznNn6lYYzKmS0Fph84RDsGxH urLasiEd7zMdlPUdZ3zrrLC+/+6bn4a5kVIyZB7VyWbkhY+fv0AaDu+aB diNEGLDvRijMLSlNcXMIdvqCe96W1e06+/b5w8ngMQpaUXs59GzaIXCU7 k=;