Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp

Sriganesh Kini <sriganesh.kini@ericsson.com> Thu, 19 July 2012 18:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=VV5b4XvZmfDTFnyv5wngpeRzYj39L0kjonTN4t7okFw=; b=thbuQQOoOWhW214odfZpLGbiw/aUuR73Mi9JrSstGIu75uzApBskc7+ddvAj9sS4LF JHN/WuTUFG5cUr66iqm3Djma1oJxnVB0v3hDVb/fRuxTbJphaJDAoEr4KP1M2tOBhMdM MfZ+LPBSHDkQZsnuSoJCfMb9aplnOu+jtKv1HyytSPH7o8NT9ToPMrgBOQS6sb0jEsX2 IWo6zGRm2A2fOj9zK9TknWx1FVXoBuKjbQruTD0mkR3UpYgL3unAMykyWd88CWa40z1F 0XQQNj6Lp5oehARvkfa2YmYbLvMln+iuSO6y+0OfTMhtG1lwuQJWxSLSmgzywPERlXVR H7pg==