Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review on draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-00//RE: MPLS-RT review of mpls psc documents

정태식 <cts@etri.re.kr> Wed, 28 August 2013 00:10 UTC

From: 정태식 <cts@etri.re.kr>
To: Yaacov Weingarten <wyaacov@gmail.com>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 00:10:19 +0000
x-originating-ip: [129.254.73.69]
Cc: "draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive@tools.ietf.org" <draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive@tools.ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review on draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-00//RE: MPLS-RT review of mpls psc documents

Hi Yaacov,

Thank you for reviewing draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-00.

I discussed your comments with the other co-authors of this draft.
Some of your comments are not only related to this draft but also related to all other psc drafts.
So, I will answer only to the comments specific to this draft. Please see [Taesik] inline.

Best regards,
Taesik