[mpls] MPLS-RT review on draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-00//RE: MPLS-RT review of mpls psc documents

Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com> Thu, 22 August 2013 09:07 UTC

From: Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com>
To: "draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive@tools.ietf.org" <draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 09:05:58 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.96.176]
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: [mpls] MPLS-RT review on draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-00//RE: MPLS-RT review of mpls psc documents

Hi,

I have done my MPLS-RT review on draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-00, here are my comments:

I think that modification to Non-revertive mode, adding MS-W and renaming MS to MS-F are valid points. But I not sure whether there is a need to replace " Protecting administrative state" to "Switching administrative state".

Read through the draft, it gives me the feeling that the draft just lists a set of erratas, I am not sure that this is the right way to progress the draft as it be. If the WG have the consensus on the content of the draft, IMHO, it's better to do a bis to RFC6378.

Minor comment:
It's better to expand the acronym when first use, for example the MS-F and MS-W, I have to guess the meaning of until I see the Acronyms section.

Best regards,
Mach