Re: [mpls] Closed - Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-multipath-use

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Wed, 13 November 2013 21:29 UTC

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:28:52 -0800
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: curtis@ipv6.occnc.com
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, draft-ietf-mpls-multipath-use@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls] Closed - Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-multipath-use

Curtis,

You are right! But there are also differences between comments.
Sometimes there are things that changes the draft dramatically, in
such cases the chairs will return that issue to the working group,
independent if that comment came in as part of the the wglc or not.

Some comment proposes clarification, most of the time working group
chairs will nod and say "go ahead".

Some comments are purely editorial, these could be addressed among
the authors or by the author.

Of course the wg chairs could come back ans lap your fingers for
any change you made :).

And you are correct a working group document is under the version
control by the wg.

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@mail01.huawei.com