Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding

IJsbrand Wijnands <ice@cisco.com> Tue, 12 November 2013 23:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13794; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1384298369; x=1385507969; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=byuRSmfdLh15h9BPr7vaHBfqOrsYHHa2R7bd0dDqjiA=; b=bh2O22hT60R1wn02Mx3OGdZk8QqLCplY1Zsj6ZoNLYwc6Cfthn67f3/i BjqK6TUbKc82QqdhEUmyAVe7Z8c+YQG/imYh2M/hwdl7M+FcSZrYHpEoQ 5z6XjvqPWZAKRRK64TDEzBYDki0e/dYuUp6hcvov8VmWmOBMeqaaEFj+W k=;