Re: [mpls] Spencer Dawkins' Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 25 May 2017 12:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=639QTUXSMTYY79Dzswz5Emahyug3FOxmHKU3VIb8y7U=; b=gpeUmY/EJXa4mynQVYFYmrzR0XcwNJGSNZZsOzixki7IAm1Vi7n4lrLm+nEVzqJlCW AurQsnN93F7f96QPweDx36hdg8oW7wnbEPQcIlkguPByuiZth88k9IpAqW7cR+KmWu3M 7fuC/l/fhXVmvtP2SHv9Qt4tfapGA2JBVCH3R9RPHsLHTfOz2gDxfJcBKkUuIx1Wnu/P 8vzT4xhJcJ8dfm0fQ+TdVYQxoD5md0lCrKpsASDmANHgAxW1DgxA7zH8+ixM/eyzBf9l hSc/lW+lvgE6y+hgNyu8baKjzSwFvmvHHi8Y1SDtxHw5iULvxFxsIU32Qk6TcXjr78rB TpCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=639QTUXSMTYY79Dzswz5Emahyug3FOxmHKU3VIb8y7U=; b=hBiwZcOoV2mH0Lo1huSbilzypQpAlU2zS31VqLYRVqSXEn2dXhNeGnpTdm0tHetbpZ MzQx/ga74H9/U9VUGCC+TAec33JQVCW6LcBJx2ksRi7Fghrw2deZwo0GMQDNmjtuD+dh AAcjYXI0nYgq8xr5ucttYcX2uedyPjEk6ZseNMxZjzXACqtbh3q+MkYRil15VTCJtQNr Xjd+DEPqGN+oFV43p7kaSD8XsNh9+la0cxx/9+WpKgnoEMj8F5f7Zmf0QcktqpgFMKeq 0I6IE6kM/Tv8kxF/ZdpLhVfg6Vdl4tvE11Zr/gu3mNeRKSs3lWP2WdvFVcui1HRLpqn8 0BiQ==