Re: [mpls] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-14: (with COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sun, 05 March 2017 00:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zxFwoFkhAwQVY6WfI2++c7DlJZFdVpiyBCeeGpcN4hU=; b=QbXkC0uSL7wCKFyVJ7dV80pBvu0aefOE7ZfScSLK4tBMlTKati9WXsefXT+QtAIL2d VMYKl5sm1rZZ2IL32BCO40+Ko72T9FGFdD7yEBqVsmMVPUCUcF6JMkvHFpjxeSY4eDnU tucCf26WC7ebrbK44p3JBG2R15RG51foo4b1iwbvE6Jj4w+AlR1pRe3HiFfGtcN/ZiIJ BISxFpnz4AephRvAytWvhC9RMcQUs/kTQA5Ak6TDZITVNZE7adXke839nVlUEk3AQWN9 oDXI0ucdT8It3AU8RIG9zsvbyTz98cuiEuXGyF5eveDh3EzNmGFl8ly1ddLVmX3LQDVD paxQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zxFwoFkhAwQVY6WfI2++c7DlJZFdVpiyBCeeGpcN4hU=; b=BQGWjkuvfpa5pjH53cxhVbO7WOoYjhFIxG+7TwRtJJrO0lUyBlkwFxEMOj1k21H/Ad M0w8Zejv/6kAFwhZ5T1fh8W0RAxxBuE+lUc2vGjVNdFJtJVZDanpmMnU17lpgM82xbmp OIVFaSLpFUI0bu1JwZVhWVp/5w4bZRsqXVgml7eSjJTbYoAz8IBI8mTYueef4IJr69tk qpgTTd8wtjt/zuUBGAfHkvBPLHlliF6+MbxWZNDbM9pmLONMfxOtEzxBd1M06aTSXEIr 6BVt4XsWprAI1fImNhWPsR5/VBXztt3tEJRgn5y7FfYFMoS0kUvuWiJzMzG9qJopVDKK +dHw==