Re: [mpls] [sfc] Progress with draft-farrel-mpls-sfc

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sun, 18 March 2018 13:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=x952L0viB9t292PUoM7FW8wu4CqKAq9MKDjsN11Ed8Q=; b=JMWs4JPlbv5OHKczM2nV9X4j2DuL7mru01QwpwRqnBlYzBx4jP9jtoxiBTpRPMH1/4 pmgibYugE0dc9kA3IaV2mvabaxmayPvZQqLs2qu2UGT/RZBE3x7xryNaOj6E70XAxSd/ Z8ByLwpXKHkxCpkCwnXFpnprSs2ekpuuGQ2N0ZOily3XVaDTfJ/VW7g/b0lGUZe+aFSg Z6wnZoJrM5/40WBuQl3kB3lezTOBiJmRuUS8hcOWaIP2dHxUBe1Zd3qcr9iaqOStk8Nv nLP2VHHKW2y7rpjA6gGTNBBOOg1oD+d4Tm7ChwH4ruqGVBYN5wnsyl9HKPpmLQhgV72a W9wQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=x952L0viB9t292PUoM7FW8wu4CqKAq9MKDjsN11Ed8Q=; b=fRk+Y6E8DapV+OoVyUp9wovnsGJFAkXVF4BoZxEAhCFDoGDj2BGSA6na4Ymwwvyg6L t52cB86VT+6WzzTHQJ1aqTaH1EzPzyRG4YhOppQ3TuUT+HUJVMcvVIf+PDLgFj6B47/Y 5D0mIy55ss8MU+mK3f8WfqYRknhwq0PbDFML7kWkLD7mRGtvZzB1HUuM2Ub9OuhtTc/e LaOsWGTkhH8Cf4spkd1Xa1BIbvPn8UByM7XHAHYAWW8jJ89HKZcAKM/VKKijNBKoevby iSffV6XGt0UgkkcoKEJAjwF99qT7DcR3HPVArOqGUAfoplhR9kqstzIxr0w65ZpzAb3O P+3Q==