Re: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-22.txt

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 20 May 2023 01:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1684546251; x=1687138251; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=/DtjZmARlIdZwInSavApxAkP7x/ta36YCobuKvNwxiw=; b=UBxA3K59qG6GNV7Z8aVtdiQVuDRQ5/QrA/xoiLrZjZLfLXa8s/PV6d1gW5G3fXU1BT dUIw8PtWXuq/R6XeT9tJPD0HDlzjwb/iAw6mnEC+/2PPiYuyKkwo5ScwU8oPIcakkx2O vBPOIoDooOe0H7Jay2DzacyTzFNah+Bf7u3KtpYL7HG0SVJCDD358LgV/YXoGrdk/rAf upzuVZWnwWT9E1L9i6NMWORCNsQiN8Ncx+TA5a9vbJJ/Gi5Qani0rk6Eur9e/mJpOwDd xAngvEJak5bpt93fxwNXJwCxP+IqnIWt4PALbRCJ9fMxwOFtNZtalqDwr5XCHfB5ngwT /cAg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1684546251; x=1687138251; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=/DtjZmARlIdZwInSavApxAkP7x/ta36YCobuKvNwxiw=; b=Hid018PrY+zCzDwYEkd5GOoapLsqFN8EsdifAtn2WoiDIGjbXo8ncrB3OXnO9v9g24 UaoZQGkF5rL/CdpuzU340fQLbMJU31XU8C0RTeXmURc2Z2vyP3rIYYM6CDI6kKMITx5H fb25mqYp24BZd6ZvN/11D+G/0wRoeCi+CGDL9mPHdN5hcbiKxX4X17waui0pMXoL/tg7 aJYfZO4G1HbnqqQECVYfRXTrjGik21GJGVpnSMBiLF/YbDCGfMs+1T3+pk6/MkJZ7ulQ 4lUQCltSR7PNwfu0cS/4BYQ+q6v9tJNVcAv55z8iHApui8Sr4+bPhJ+Y6+1FZUD6iXY7 VBiw==