Re: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-22.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 12 May 2023 15:42 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.085 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_HTML_ATTACH=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1683906146; x=1686498146; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=dyCcva6hALSedy98jmL0QAkEa/dinS8MsQO3k4/FnpU=; b=Tp8lM2L3hFK9LQFx81gH+/0IJ8v2WdjbyqeHiwwvILpY1qARcO8PWRjww5AU4SMAQH WaiJg1Zqe/EWGDf2YSy8V6xcLPRl6bObV0stvqNyzd92OomUB9fw4QhkTrdOhKIrSU4y Epm2EB+kbLxPgD10WFJ7sSnQRAyXCWMS5IerHANI4YfALergTphnlTf4bqBG3T3WYktH H36q1rFBihK0qT6R4G6aJWFRyAtJEanX8RZvTlnEk0CL0ALHPiY648vDPeVGGpM1oQWy WeEcofb/Hi9K4LQJEhrRsf9PloZvOg8gjsfqzS01iNLC7PC3NZcCitYreS0mEVSID/M8 phSA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1683906146; x=1686498146; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=dyCcva6hALSedy98jmL0QAkEa/dinS8MsQO3k4/FnpU=; b=TDKJ8YYpmq/vA4ItPUwFkBvMgBgo/9HBSVZFtgFvTxdfi8pkjSAxOS5d8xBneCwq/6 Q4sx3ebyCCWrFJQjuiPXGpwhb0VqEwghljjxukPc8lSAIgrIzAjznLDV+YHOeAThs6Cm M4cD3F57NqHIdnLEmWmx/E9bqkk5w6ntPTd6pHFozK0P5YHOvvmldlPO/xboNMkjJz1r q8S4DyaZIGJtLpMH5HotZEzRVj9qFEtd2XnmXGM5LRJPt0wyPTltBlV03/5l+JYzrauF q3VFxZ7SChhkCuiC0GsLjXG+qB6OkAvDfroD2geHtnLZhVEBQrTwJFoU4cq9jeVPkdiL O7dQ==