Re: [mpls] Poll to see if we have consensus to make draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping an MPLS working group document

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Fri, 07 June 2013 14:00 UTC

Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 16:00:08 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
Cc: mpls <mpls@ietf.org>, mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org, draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls] Poll to see if we have consensus to make draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping an MPLS working group document

Fokks,

<chair hat off>

I'd prefer that the hard values before going to poll to make
it a working group document;

<chair hat on>

but as a working group chair I would not require that any authors
make any changes to any non-working group documents.

There are things that needs to be fixed before starting the poll;
a perfect IANA section is not one of them. Updating the IANA sections
as part of what we do to working group documents; I guess there are
numerous author groups that can verify that that happens prior to
the request publication.

I see no reason to treat drfat-lim- differently.

/Loa