Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority

"Ryoo, Jeong-dong" <ryoo@etri.re.kr> Wed, 21 August 2013 09:53 UTC

From: "Ryoo, Jeong-dong" <ryoo@etri.re.kr>
To: Yaacov Weingarten <wyaacov@gmail.com>, "loa@pi.nu" <loa@pi.nu>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority@tools.ietf.org" <draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority@tools.ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, "martin.vigoureux@alcatel-lucent.com" <martin.vigoureux@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:53:03 +0000
x-new-displayname: UnlvbywgSmVvbmctZG9uZw==
x-originating-ip: [129.254.28.46]
Subject: Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority

Loa,

After uploading a new version, I realized that I was not supposed to update the document during the MPLS-RT review period.
Since this particular draft was supposed to expire tomorrow, I needed to upload a new version and just happend to incorporate the comments from Yaacov. Sorry about this.

Best regards,

Jeong-dong