[mpls] working group last call fordraft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Fri, 09 November 2007 13:30 UTC

Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:29:54 -0500
Subject: [mpls] working group last call fordraft-ietf-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: lberger@labn.net
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2644; t=1194615032; x=1195479032; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20[mpls]=20working=20group=20last=20call=0A=20fordraft-ietf-mpl s-number-0-bw-te-lsps |Sender:=20 |To:=20<lberger@labn.net>; bh=V8Uv0ZrIuzkdQ1zwb5aoE4jEgJiWNTClmiNzEE2azQY=; b=oHrYzh4/78KMAhErr6/GqRnJwcl2NEVTp7WnIrJzZyuFSOWSH/+nK/ORUO0SdNHoFIG7EWPQ eyQ3e/dwfhsdyNsBBYiIpRM9vE2k1AyKZXBpI0iRtqzn5EXVRD7W1wH5;