Re: [mpls] Requested review of draft-xp-mpls (draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid)

xiao.min2@zte.com.cn Sun, 18 February 2024 07:09 UTC

Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:08:53 +0800
From: xiao.min2@zte.com.cn
To: tsaad.net@gmail.com
Cc: loa@pi.nu, rgandhi@cisco.com, peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn, cpignata@gmail.com, mpls@ietf.org, draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls] Requested review of draft-xp-mpls (draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid)

Hi Tarek,

Yes, I confirm Loa's comments within "1. To be fixed before the WGAP." have been fully addressed in the latest -09 version.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid-09
Cheers,
Xiao Min

Original

From: TarekSaad <tsaad.net@gmail.com>
To: loa@pi.nu <loa@pi.nu>;rgandhi@cisco.com <rgandhi@cisco.com>;肖敏10093570;彭少富10053815;Carlos Pignataro <cpignata@gmail.com>;
Cc: mpls@ietf.org <mpls@ietf.org>;draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid@ietf.org <draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid@ietf.org>;
Date: 2024年02月13日 22:26

Thanks Loa and authors. I’m following up to ensure the comments raised by Loa as blockers to WG adoption were fully addressed.
Can you please confirm?

Regards,
Tarek (as MPLS WG chair)