Re: [mpls] R: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5960 (2533)

Ben Niven-Jenkins <ben@niven-jenkins.co.uk> Wed, 06 October 2010 12:05 UTC

From: Ben Niven-Jenkins <ben@niven-jenkins.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:06:45 +0100
To: "BUSI, ITALO (ITALO)" <italo.busi@alcatel-lucent.com>
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "ahmpls-tp@lists.itu.int" <ahmpls-tp@lists.itu.int>, "danfrost@cisco.com" <danfrost@cisco.com>, "adrian.farrel@huawei.com" <adrian.farrel@huawei.com>, RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "stbryant@cisco.com" <stbryant@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [mpls] R: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5960 (2533)

Italo,

The fact the proposed text change originated from ITU-T doesn't change my opinion that the current text is sufficient.

However, if I'm the only one making any noise then I'm happy to concede that I don't care enough to make this into an issue as I don't believe changing the text will materially affect how folks implement section layers. So if I'm on my own feel free to use either the text in the original errata or your proposal below I don't mind which.

Ben