Re: [mpls] MIB Doctor Review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-02.txt

Venkatesan Mahalingam <venkat.mahalingams@gmail.com> Fri, 21 June 2013 03:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=58bddBhBpoZT1qzEuJVcftvJZcU7C6snRPAkkti1Wiw=; b=y1OlXyrSw9zrcEDUGamb/t4RGdoJfXPv4babNPpkHboSR788Aj05Vp7jmS9g1X+KPT /HZaDcWc+OJO6xopwQegBlaqRkzVFCe8GMoKQMgW7mXee/fpgNIBWTFOVC7S/AEWZwF7 LHa0H+UTAgqvODk6Xz4ufKzLwquYoW2cbK4HUrkOpwLNEVMN5Yt8849MUZ4xY190VkOZ /mOuO3GrXhNJfQaoL/ZW6Gq1qGOqOAcgaae/Nwd8l5S6M8SxQYfI9g1vJRQRAIM8bZJU e7GMXgdTh8xRrJPfvWRYXoE+3s1uhR8votLH/HSElag73xu9+zgR5gs01YXqUi4sQQ7q WDJg==