Re: [mpls] MIB Doctor Review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-02.txt

venkatesan mahalingam <venkatflex@gmail.com> Sat, 20 April 2013 21:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=AD9fXn5QHg4TctHnx7wa7L4RcRUxm9Cn50gNCyeZjb4=; b=O8o9HdpX36fANvV48oycZPF/ucCtD0obFr3GzD9Z/v13xKRkWYiaRm5wO/lfOnQLs8 /kZfSfnk8RrWzVzlpTNnpRC8J2eDX9xbFK+6GI8JEq2CVgg6iZOBDrUCev6xhZAqd0B0 X2Y5jmEfF9KKo1XQsCWDMiJThBx/9RCU6YT36xWE9PHvkud395TsbsrlYhcGF4F7YOQC lCstwA6kCnxo2t5sKeyhTdPt78e+BeEevLURLlBQ9L+vMbkt7OEg0klf3/K+CRychGc8 P8PLM+sImzaod/jPc477KRMETlCEc8yz+QMAXVkNbTUjk+niY1RJ5uA+w+YC7ndbeOLZ DnWw==