Re: [mpls] PSC: draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority-00

Pablo Frank <pabloisnot@gmail.com> Fri, 17 May 2013 13:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=i2FKwuqJuV2poX2K9jBlmO6TmxzGl1eVtq4jA8QaKVo=; b=RmH5E89MLOmztrUEhoJDeZI63s/fhFland8ZfELGzTAS0sxXjtiAK23b8IwzEYz1c3 pmKeFAwApnmfyP+2CptOA9eyuT+q/s9UTlq0Txc10H260ZNqTUuFxvWKjo1+897i5U0Y faJOqez80Idm+AS9ZGsHJXQLz2q569LlgaaHiKD9GYgQu7eA/4lGFGsC1tuLYc0j85kr dgg19tg+FPkOHpGUryh+K2KHqf5d2oZf1PbiVNbrS5JfdtnVJSp4m5Rrfi6Qj/bnvL37 VwySuX9jNT9vqbq4CiEo7cOpK8fhlM5Bl8w1XwiucwhEab+VQh3iVnm/tW1e4SeI4N1b X2NA==