Re: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02.txt

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Mon, 25 August 2014 13:25 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:25:05 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02.txt

This addresses the comments from Alvaro's excellent and thorough review at
WGLC, and we think it's ready to go.

The text in the EVPN section (3.3.1.1) is still subject to change, as we
have not heard back from the authors of the EVPN draft, so the current
text is based on my admittedly unskilled review.

Thanks,

Wes