Re: [mpls] LC comments to draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-01

Sami Boutros <sboutros@cisco.com> Mon, 20 June 2011 06:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sboutros@cisco.com; l=13983; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308550783; x=1309760383; h=date:to:from:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version: message-id; bh=yOzY2k0izuXXS3b/f/6/x0DQDfceAB2NpoSkkZaKBt4=; b=dahz5IaQU2nIcz5WF46oXVMsp2F3qjFtZY1nKXuHDkF+65f6IrXz5LqD 5JxpLBj0wxlkpx0upK/fNH/41tfeqC8rFVf1UXevDTcnbMgpx1L6fS9QE 473H72LTGqlUkFb2hv8deBR8n+N1jmRjupJDM+WFYDRYca7dRmU7iGFzt Q=;