Re: [mpls] Some following questions about ISD

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 14 September 2023 20:48 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1694724523; x=1695329323; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=dhKSZ5SbLtaHzkqSMxhgSpl5w4KAlk1juj+s1GtQV+A=; b=NSK4Qu8CmekuS0eCTQcipPbnOj3NvLWw5fc4CvY6MsypzKcx/KvE0c2+W1z69IzCR6 YDbLZCIOYDo//BFlPzEH0o5rrwmyP9EssxCHJ3JhhaJZHtolscVvpWor+PLXUZK/C3yi lYnZZsSFrv/etHIDrHWLWVhPhUihu4azQwsFVQLIl2zKrZlMVRjB6Jio0hV+rbz7JvQb ndnDG01q/tEB59pxQ3gThClTkkMJzGtlLMyGe0o2ssbowNIA16H2GpCTzuYaKwDmLSWi bhNs75FVW37VHRlrqBF6A+3PP8b37fqwEUn5UPsJC6/7CfXt+OC522ct+JRQPXiDrZx0 sG5g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1694724523; x=1695329323; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=dhKSZ5SbLtaHzkqSMxhgSpl5w4KAlk1juj+s1GtQV+A=; b=mJExMPWWd5jnyFyWgHagbj6ftjVlJ4yB2xsj5KB1uUp3EHnR8rIt8k6WiTrjkSSMk3 IdnMjje1iQCeK8UZ03bHKZyDaB3KUIOjCRUt3t22rqf2kDbIVWhLaRGPdBYLSAXxnCNi Ed3h1AurnNKDfOSnDcPd2K3tQEJA4c+RgDPk7yP80H0Ao/9ZnIpqdeqF0PttUOXQjbHK lY3P1/4/gVtmk9SSfQgZ8x6zP1t6y9MovnQ3SjnknAOeVDzd/hO9S7BMhgTCU3v5U06R tsLwTnPLUQOKLGSeAw5M1vSAMCnMZ/C59anPGbeCQATNBfJHaVHXnvoTpMoVpPf6zq5n s1IQ==
References: <4c1a2fb4e22d40668a2ccb07dc6899ee@huawei.com> <57FED144-B556-42C4-9B72-847197FBA467@tony.li> <2607ceead2264cc095795943f0cb1427@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmVHNeNTd8epDTWw-0-jCWxzL6m6oCW1QUTEJ0LdT5F0KA@mail.gmail.com> <e6fa8fa927364588a8cc7d0323cff831@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmVqej1HBRT2uhEsOED2_Js0oXW+3+SN-ygZed3CAvmBKw@mail.gmail.com> <49ce3dfe370e47d2a01eeb4a2b0532bc@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmVqA6NpPPw9AkTuR3AVDjtQ6A5dbazmMaCcq7wd2kWt+A@mail.gmail.com> <b1f97ab17e05414e8f34f4c4b9b539d8@huawei.com>