Re: [mpls] Comments on draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-12.txt

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Thu, 15 August 2013 12:11 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:11:37 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo@cisco.com>
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] Comments on draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-12.txt

Nobo,

not that it matters too much but since we done a wg last call and
request for publication what is in the document is the wg consensus.

This wa more than a year ago, it was the LSP Ping TLV and sub-TLV
registry that hanged the draft. It should be OK now and our AD should
be preparing the document for IETF last call and IESG review.

It is of course possible to have comments, but I see it there is nothing
in what you suggest that can't go into a new document.

/Loa