Re: [mpls] Poll for Adoption draft-andersson-mpls-moving-iana-registries-00

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Thu, 15 August 2013 12:22 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:22:39 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com>
References: <5efa5403aab843bdbcc382a8143640ee@BLUPR05MB070.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <95067C434CE250468B77282634C96ED322DFE5CE@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <520B22D9.5060400@pi.nu> <95067C434CE250468B77282634C96ED322E05236@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <520BB261.7030809@pi.nu> <95067C434CE250468B77282634C96ED322E05628@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <520CBC71.1050806@pi.nu> <95067C434CE250468B77282634C96ED322E09A82@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com>