Re: [mpls] Working Group LasCallondraft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-

Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 07:46 UTC

From: Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com>
To: "hideki.endo.es@hitachi.com" <hideki.endo.es@hitachi.com>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "aldrin.ietf@gmail.com" <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 03:48:04 -0400
References: <161a6e509fbc46c600274060d4da5da6.squirrel@pi.nu> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D05DECC11@DAPHNIS.office.hd> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B065C7563@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D05E170ED@Polydeuces.office.hd> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B065C756D@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5001118U4d907aaa@hitachi.com> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B065C759B@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D05E172E9@Polydeuces.office.hd> <40FB0FFB97588246A1BEFB05759DC8A0055E9B99@S4DE9JSAANI.ost.t-com.d> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5001140U4d934d10@hitachi.com> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B06679157@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5001143U4d93a3de@hitachi.com> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B0667959B@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5001145U4d941dcc@hitachi.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US