Re: [mpls] Working Group Last Callondraft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-

<hideki.endo.es@hitachi.com> Wed, 18 May 2011 05:56 UTC

To: eric.gray@ericsson.com
From: hideki.endo.es@hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 14:55:52 +0900
References: <161a6e509fbc46c600274060d4da5da6.squirrel@pi.nu> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D05E170ED@Polydeuces.office.hd> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B065C756D@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5001118U4d907aaa@hitachi.com> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B065C759B@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D05E172E9@Polydeuces.office.hd> <40FB0FFB97588246A1BEFB05759DC8A0055E9B99@S4DE9JSAANI.ost.t-com.d> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5001140U4d934d10@hitachi.com> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B06679157@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5001143U4d93a3de@hitachi.com> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B0667959B@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5001145U4d941dcc@hitachi.com> <A3C5DF08D38B6049839A6F553B331C76D722D074F7@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.co> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B066795AF@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5001320U4dd2452b@hitachi.com> <C0AC8FAB6849AB4FADACCC70A949E2F10B0755212D@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.er>