Re: [mpls] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Wed, 20 March 2019 14:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=P4d6J+UPPOrwoW2ZqDCOqXyWMbjF+fo8t6W/R6RACts=; b=jxz0YQHVCGX9QRX90YokZi9ZCrrRl4VrtbYVqhqRfghv3KH/7fE+9o810PnX996TcY +sml5eTKlWM+kSBMA6q1HqkBZVJVguqL5ZSFBO7eU5+vyrQGSAkA7DG4zGl0U4g6MjZY RblpAnHnQm5x77z/nsDIyBnI8NjbzmSmVa2q5YYdppLdaR+yrOpKO/hJY8FQSxfCdCA7 hmsaMWD1hTLq7A6O2OYaEFPnKQqe7mYTC+NDfthDyW6YN467Xs9pqgX4Y/R/74FOgq+/ k03aOl7MLCtH/bgC+7HD49Vnb+l4O6b2t3VUZVpML/XMmx92Fzoevf2ZgvEKnKXMwDC2 qiXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=P4d6J+UPPOrwoW2ZqDCOqXyWMbjF+fo8t6W/R6RACts=; b=td+BHM3WIdATRrw1yW/qHRd2jDQaxqyO2L0mkxNbR1kEiLIp1liABzDn6FOcVOeLue OtwurMr6QDryrtk9RQUYvLydR5howuOpMvskkz41P2eML6QZRKfiJtTjS4oBJulEKCZv 6rPWRw2ZAC42U8jgZvH9ds0xmsPITfD4QTN5Qa+laCv1cI3P+JV5//5+xQH76+UjYfOr 4jwxatVUn8e1M+7zjc4np2rpKwuJX8qJpTDIQ5jVVoqkj5/mU+W4MTo1B36/2wxWnc1N 2jH/KaL1vuJD9KxJSLB080CIreXdYTwLh71I05DW4GvpEdkE2GkwATSIMpf5MTuREtmD bzyQ==