Re: [mpls] Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ring-protection

cheng weiqiang <chengwq@gmail.com> Fri, 05 October 2012 11:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/eKBqCYhUMAGkTwSCYicQKe79vRz6t8773wM6hploM0=; b=CUvQBNvtFUuSInrpQRd0NmDsz8VTNBJJ9sD+VkxXOTSInWJ/ey7ClapgpHSb7yWBFG FnHUcfq2aBKCAD5v6VWeGFUgVC9pXtX7XJUR8JYYGoSP4rGmF4uxy/MhoUUb5VCPNLhN RK0ujpklpKNSLVZwxt+BL02Tv89WEfZG2UI87MXBFW2a8/Fl9cPrAk8HlDiOKSkyRNv4 V+k5azxshUDAKC3TSycIbAih9deM/pBnK7cUPfgHGaiY/LxfjmIFaXI+ssXlBxlBYGAc n9QZkI2rhDSuG6hdVrClRormuv/J5K6Ks8v0RnP91laINn1H4VMkexsEiGQslchafTNd m/wA==