Re: [mpls] 2nd working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map

Rolf Winter <Rolf.Winter@neclab.eu> Tue, 12 March 2013 19:52 UTC

From: Rolf Winter <Rolf.Winter@neclab.eu>
To: Pablo Frank <pabloisnot@gmail.com>, Shahram Davari <davari@broadcom.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:51:35 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.7.0.196]
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, "<mpls-ads@tools.ietf.org>" <mpls-ads@tools.ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] 2nd working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map

Hi,

the wording is not as explicit as you suggest but for a requirement I personally feel that is alright since we do not yet know how the solution looks like. In other words, once a solution is proposed it is up to the WG to decide whether the overhead of that particular solution is acceptable or not.

Best,

Rolf

NEC Europe Ltd | Registered Office: Athene, Odyssey Business Park, West End  Road, London, HA4 6QE, GB | Registered in England 2832014