Re: [mpls] Comment on draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection

"Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <nobo@cisco.com> Wed, 18 December 2013 00:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21690; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1387326972; x=1388536572; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=rjy0bDss8rME+zPlVUL7qE8pu01cT8mNwVSMpZjBuRg=; b=gad1N1mnLqlVV7udurSLaXpQ13u0iKqYq4hG8aqQrw/hQm1jqTYo36mC o2J0EHoMUQkeNjOAIQtu9NcViC98YIs+LfIm+7WA9KKgRHby+8/arEVVN UhDwPZua01THPDO+6LK/u5snudoCPwIeuu40RDRf2jZE08CNrXq3EPYPl Q=;