Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-farrel-mpls-sfc

Lizhong Jin <lizho.jin@gmail.com> Thu, 01 March 2018 03:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=o+ASpjNXykPwTPNMXyft1jAfZpd9+qvYFrw3AU33Brk=; b=pHTDIhPcuGOZw1QFsnrn+djcafU11vGLihLsFRAnoFrHGlS9fj4I5mKWAYhCPv0w/5 ZLzZMdayIrKq+YaV2Tc8b6Z5JIl3kFovbKjmZyJM2NKfA4dpPUqprfZcZQFFN7pvgLG8 9yiu43isU1uG57L8L5IP0JQ6+Dqq4cLxFeszXxu4YS7LOx+b38U7l9Vy4mkNxQOp/tRN jQsVdj0N3O8DynO2D+CkgNFa/HSvBFZJQfYV8cCNDSYZWHUEn8tggkGiRuTMA0lTvAac WQdzHU6ASJ6BQknoMJGB6RQI4uQB/iNC6IbB/6xxxp0kp+pUlM/uExgVP3lQqCeI7fYO sABA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=o+ASpjNXykPwTPNMXyft1jAfZpd9+qvYFrw3AU33Brk=; b=ROwzqEja9WSQIyZqu1vs8ENpWlGNq/UrvdT6LPQHgnqI85Xj8uvHIB4QIDvFkEM16k mNn7Xuk4YJaXkkgA5FvAQ+ssvrR1m3A8QzYuXsvU0RgV/WD/wpXcB7q1ms/gIdF8THXY LCv0pufHRlqg87SsTB2O+Ub/kTwOYtswQCFDTBVwTSwQOqNYLzCXuwZ1d6767I1ByFvu lmunpGycmlD/aGBscKXtpgqtenwKMofiZb9Tgh6THXjKSkqK3oIBosKpPMDrWYU+s3/7 qy866mL0laJAet0LwTRBpQF8e66qwp3x04aQZrRhVfnVuKmJkPKsZHKCe4fnUHHfIbbx H5eQ==