Re: [MSEC] weis-esp-group-counter, was MSEC status update (fwd)

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Wed, 07 February 2007 05:44 UTC

From: Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [MSEC] weis-esp-group-counter, was MSEC status update (fwd)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:44:50 -0800
To: gmgietf@identaware.com
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4973; t=1170827068; x=1171691068; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=bew@cisco.com; z=From:=20Brian=20Weis=20<bew@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MSEC]=20weis-esp-group-counter, =20was=20MSEC=20statu s=20update=20(fwd) |Sender:=20; bh=m2qHMnjwz5aWGPbDcBR/3DNN1dLWbMHjajuJz+SqYvM=; b=uImQOP9xtSaqHoaka9eJuVjY4AtxwxGBJn2cw1GFmbJKSLP4C7Y1e5NbzmCtOg7RNNpInPkj mi3XWSsgEwKX+eiOERxv9oA6tgVx+7WVAotE6NInVBgP82/KULk7Aonf;