Re: [Mtgvenue] [Gendispatch] New Version Notification for draft-daley-gendispatch-venue-requirements-01.txt

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 13 October 2023 11:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1697197592; x=1697802392; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=iLajOG9tzhtR7oPazsW/jLTQk60Thn/l1wPGDA0ZWWQ=; b=aPWxUSqd2RmS9n5RuP5MhofvJ5DMIgY+byX/JUsrZC/FytZ7qqEAqM9Nj1PG0CDg9d tnRYDE1/WIMUUxjOP6yvJUKp4ZDl72aMNYL1745k0EvXSVzWsF7FoSJg8Ie8DJlVy7FO RRKEcuSr3I5n4XBR1OXZcBZ8tEnshivYnLCwhJ4K+eC7AgWuE9wycwkTwVvwMmtlF0yX 5BUTGdW5YEN6E5rF0wcaxZUpLxHPfvOiHrxEDiKXksYvjPIDTktV9v0rLGENYa3LMk+3 vATwkyf5ZYQ5SjVTk4ETJXPflaWLTNjJQ1PZ7iMR+B6Y9H6p/rB47PfOKRVCxcV8w0IQ P8wg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1697197592; x=1697802392; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=iLajOG9tzhtR7oPazsW/jLTQk60Thn/l1wPGDA0ZWWQ=; b=t9aoVrq2FQnEfoexzNH3BxXd9CbsEbDJG3kPWEwo4kPTGhDwu+FKb2g4M2MIHXc59i ntyvsNBo76g/7lIKyFbdcHEA8R2LYCdq6zrqFkxdjLxW8DbX1BeoPTCU1uUjdsogmd4W GOaujt/cAFRK/JNZHcnfDAdsXdio0N69pCrfTMMAIwS8gkbBhkjvRns1W7Nwv5FlMhT3 Uei2JL69dtVlsp304fXK/tsPX+3W0B7FavK7Y+aeDGGzOlojs0qrfH8d7gEsl+xGeHIT FY1CFpNwkvHbgVjANEPTm7rczuBuL96VDlcFWgrAXm8XZK1d8SGHltXyyPCsQqzkk5RT iWvQ==