Re: [Mud] [Iotops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-morais-iotops-inxu-00.txt

Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ca> Tue, 23 November 2021 09:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1637660744; bh=NMJPq0g+fphs2xGjICkN6QctT2sjyvq1O8sH69kY/VU=; h=To:Subject:In-reply-to:References:From:cc:Date:From; b=YNPYuRzCaHJP14FDGIIT0pud92l0cE1p7m6UEDfv3HbExBaC2EJvwGUx8F1kw7fN9 duYIssEFGO67tIInNobSCN8OC3rwObT3l76GW2fEB127CvK9pk3WPqSbC/jHA5q7iB jUk3hP/zJJyKL1kHEtp1skpBLQGnLk3B4xe4p4i8P0h9cb3usfraHFHFjXYTIZNVpt CMzxUDhgixZDj7JsJe0pGDgCu/FxuVoFhCVVptc0oUEKDaYp5aYxQO8fYqvQRfWGf5 VLefzPjMkBlsaeqIP6dLfGfdJYUPHpDOCLeIENJK6QIatd5UZvsHN6Q83KNQZOnFnM 5PHbPSqZIGIvw==