Re: [multimob] Adoption of draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-mcast-deployment as a WG document

Behcet Sarikaya <behcetsarikaya@yahoo.com> Sun, 13 December 2009 23:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1260748277; bh=A0Is7uH5G6RAYZ1ftS0kOsqcKqDXp6Ff3Le4B1VW2o0=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=x2aIteIqm87eVPJkgO/gGpkNyCjpAra8dAowj6lu5G2glVSuGpgVBgdb7q30iyWDlKUgWHYWphlbC/uEF4VWNME3YTUDO62uuMGATghdw5jD3kb/0qUDEzqgyIVWt59g3r2iJJPNh+RBc5J3PvSeK5eUREq2mmBR09ZBTPhLeVI=