Re: [multimob] Fw: WG Action: Mobility Multicast (multimob)

"Seil Jeon" <sijeon79@gmail.com> Sat, 26 September 2009 06:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:reply-to:from:to:cc :references:subject:date:organization:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:x-mimeole :in-reply-to:thread-index; bh=rR5BxyZMf/Kykqgi4uoYXkSQlRed+9kBXVBYMet40Dw=; b=ddut1NA6v16DhUEMzD8TYR8qggYlKXfNU0buVTHlGphkztuHJJeZ9Y6gmmHeYd1RLr pIQ6lS6oQncVuaBmJKQDfTEE6orjQcXT0f691UJEeH/7ddCCG02p+qqcn6Q9P7V1uBk1 w0xAaFQftCiq1w+kiG7EQmUW3B/KyiTZGwjcM=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=reply-to:from:to:cc:references:subject:date:organization:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :x-mimeole:in-reply-to:thread-index; b=vaPTizSNZ5Gh8ILkbYMEgR2LNvx6mHF8Vvi3gSOpUOQFJLLBRgK17Q00nRZS80LI+h OYOP9lJ+bsQTiOYw8UR1IqWm6I0tvSqZdDWZloQrxaSWilBVpCPltFOA+miBP6H2474W RbNBiWqciyaQB4CBKnwsdq13yJBYO0PQzRs0g=