Re: [multimob] I-D Action:draft-ietf-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast-01.txt

"Shuai Gao" <gaoxlh@gmail.com> Wed, 25 September 2013 07:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=2hJyYZF5hKvYW/wXGentKE30qVm52RrzHBc7m63WV8o=; b=va39gvy3wu1vjbRnFBQAxQINmvAzCdEbx2j9fh0J+oWq8DPhOen+DzaUDDJG6z4KvL VVnUt2TI74SKjbnuz1Y3KYjzH59arvmhgtDn5VifCfiGg/n7dmT9PK+9wC9k7TWTchLx nQCvBpSGblVSRn3hYJ5kvLJQa+2rMRQm1U9N2x7llkmaKoGXWlzrKN9VEraP1RVQNZtY Fol24W5+uHvWmE3/s2ylNfEcqgwZmexuI39Ek1SW722ICmAcpuVVZUwQjJWSg/EC/Op2 ZoMVbmvx9W0MWK1coqfSZGNWE3I2JPnDeIHmJ9AcmrIInE2+k6fnxbN3qJHbBLtoBXZ4 fj5Q==