Re: [multimob] WG adoption call on draft-zuniga-multimob-pmipv6-ropt

seil jeon <sijeon79@gmail.com> Mon, 12 December 2011 08:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JkkocaNqupy58AOxRa6bJOul2syMFIf48o/xWDyRr18=; b=QyZG7+kaZnEIeGM3tnd9rDWxtqFbu3M2pfXV0UDjfSZmJwQzQsBJQJccs7EjxIL4Yp uKcTDXQ9lYTRYXS6/FAZHsAJtgXptnAiwoREn4MxTCx4gGdwdDphzdlc68KUuyZirhCg 7bdzvG9MAYEaX/jrb6bT6uv9YjXdrJVO6KEr4=