Re: [multipathtcp] Possible future items for mptcp WG

Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Fri, 15 June 2018 08:03 UTC

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 01:03:13 -0700
To: "Olivier.Bonaventure@uclouvain.be" <Olivier.Bonaventure@uclouvain.be>
Cc: Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp>, multipathtcp <multipathtcp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [multipathtcp] Possible future items for mptcp WG

Hi Olivier,

Thank you so much for the inputs!
I agree that there are many possibilities and the topic you mentioned looks
promising.

One thing the chairs would like to know is if there are items we can work
on in (relatively) short term.
If there are promising topics that we can adopt as WG items in our near
feature, please share.
It will be great if we can discuss such items in our next WG meeting.

Thanks,
--
Yoshi