[multipathtcp] 答复: Possible future items for mptcp WG

Kangjiao <kangjiao@huawei.com> Thu, 12 July 2018 03:39 UTC

From: Kangjiao <kangjiao@huawei.com>
To: Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp>
CC: multipathtcp <multipathtcp@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 03:39:26 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.63.160.166]
Subject: [multipathtcp] 答复: Possible future items for mptcp WG

Dear chair and all,

The scheduling algorithm plays an important role for the performance of MPTCP and has an impact to its deployment, and it is an important part in the code base.  But it has not been well documented in IETF.  Although most scheduling algorithms do not require protocol extension, it is useful to document some of them into experimental or informational categories.

draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler/ draft-zuo-mptcp-degradation / draft-song-mptcp-owl have discussed such problem, and I am glad to share more of our experience in future.

Best regards,
Jiao