Re: [multipathtcp] Implementers meeting in Hiroshima

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 04 November 2009 16:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=crrPMgI/4P/63+Zawz6QYalxsm0yyy3Qcx+eqLCOl7U=; b=FhxBhUiPDiCs4E59eT9b8FfHPaf+gUjGuLEz8qybkLDbqpBq5joU+wyHKgyXVYRqbc 8qY3pwdRHw+Q0JxKjLXvAXMvmyiqRb+TDE/lL05JB6DR1oWaCeFl7eTCsRYa9UiGm9bC EM0H9AYlgBlWrUuEicv2h8nLwx9S0CkbCZiCg=