[dnsext] RR review request

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 08 March 2012 19:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ietf.org; s=ietf1; t=1331234194; bh=bNgCyDY7lYIKtop9j0fuQD8wzGxWQoOqgr9XszCu0eM=; h=MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:List-Id: List-Unsubscribe:List-Archive:List-Post:List-Help:List-Subscribe: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Sender; b=MzdSS7zNDzqPKstacn5rGPVpGy0TBsnxC6pqiuxkc938dG75U/iavnFXF85GT9i0H d5cMjam9nMuCOaPYVUD16wwGgohkTWHmhQNicFzw4EprQOcrs8myaDlI9C2LrrZEko rMi1yKmIzWR1gLgWd2esaCjRuDx6fnLTnSnAi7Ig=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=K6yuc21uO15UzoHFz1ReqH1IAS4ZJZvklGpq871hl20=; b=lyAXSVYwHq2+TOCQTveFqzsw9ozGvIfxnTVAmAlcrLV/qrV22KJwOO3BEs/iQWv1/e z6KczU2E2GLAPJG8Ae4V0yRe544yHAozfcCQaQ3BIIozwZoSxqkiwHxPY2meKVlzDxz6 tfMHxy0227gsFYzkWtIujJ0/TbAlVNMQNlbAg0a598QhvtNwD3692mNBKjVp6y7gVFsb c4lyD7AUf+GQvR5yF9jjb9ggoibawmwK4DsiZ9TVJk7sKjL8mLBz4rHhe5Yw6m/gwD+2 VkXrofpzmSOLdLaC9AZDQYazTOEchm1W+zbk9ix/WZav7+v3V3MTGgatDShEu1g+y6Od Zc2Q==