Fwd: [dnsext] TALINK RRTYPE review. Start of three week comment period

bert hubert <bert.hubert@gmail.com> Thu, 23 July 2009 06:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=RZLwwrlSfcpcCQ+ttM16q/qoNFG5tDf9yTfowXxgw4Q=; b=TDx2DamPnTr6K4E/TRYdwW2pHckw/USGSsxXFB/6H0BX0vw9wlkDLlCTwYOHJDHkAx 34QviD8zaDaThqBof+2le2nC1vYPhs/fQMycLFPGtbi18dKbNfPiCwOTtb4+BFA1ghdg EnGyulFk9zm5NY8NMYgXeSEDts1TqpusafhBg=