Re: [dnsext] Adopting draft: draft-hoffman-dnssec-ecdsa-04.txt

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 07 January 2011 15:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=kV+7q7oXG1PdfKBmNAasIfB0kdx3J3iuROl2WyIe+l4=; b=u4T/8obaaIF+eATgql8MDGQgPD7dAT4YIoZaJRl/5VVtDoIn3V9pQsg4sgw4rIqQ7s ye7xFJ9gj+avYqKARhJGNneXUz7J6V8r7XVOYMYl8TdIcRfQ8ampQCnXrKg6lXAmn961 cfdgvtZarTSG5zSIDlxG1U3VuYFDV7aPEe31g=