Re: [dnsext] Adopting draft: draft-hoffman-dnssec-ecdsa-04.txt

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 07 January 2011 14:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=bVTEe0Wud6yeNedB0T4zslRMjkiHWemFR8VFo1bw8II=; b=UQo0Tikqdqfmj8/IbYRqwNNSiXORH6uriYwE9Po5yYSnKHG4+xJ6/JxsoLr8Z9LBF3 P1ZAFjbtZ5Fa10aYW/ysR7+PoPtcC+uLCSxBeX6VLUn7dhIhXH9PeabUWDeIfdUPkBKP 6okEmmJJNUPJsbOqWvzm3/LeU3XUO+q+4CHD0=